- Team USA
- U.S. Synchronized Skating Team
- S.T.A.R.S. Off-Ice Testing
- Team USA Prep Seminar
- DREAM Program
- Sports Sciences and Medicine
- Tests Passed/U.S. Figure Skating Gold Medalists
- Special Achievement Awards
- Getting Started in Pairs and Ice Dancing
- Nonqualifying Competitions Outside North America
Become a better athlete as you become a better skater! Participate in S.T.A.R.S. (Standardized Testing of Athleticism to Recognize Skaters). Read more...
Team USA Prep Seminar
Team USA Prep Seminar is an educational program for all novice-level athletes/teams who qualify for the U.S. Figure Skating Championships as well as their parents and coaches. Read more...