- Team USA
- U.S. Synchronized Skating Team
- S.T.A.R.S. Off-Ice Testing
- Team USA Prep Seminar
- DREAM Program
- Sports Sciences and Medicine
- Tests Passed/U.S. Figure Skating Gold Medalists
- Getting Started in Pairs and Ice Dancing
- Special Achievement Awards
- Nonqualifying Competitions Outside North America
Elaine Theisen FundThe Elaine Theisen Diamond Ice FSC Fund for Special Olympics and Therapeutic Skating (Elaine Theisen Fund) was established in 2012 to provide grants to Special Olympics/Therapeutic Skating programs or to member clubs who wish to enhance or expand their operations to attract, involve and encourage new generations of skaters.
One grant will be awarded annually to an existing Special Olympics/Therapeutic Skating program within a U.S. Figure Skating member club or U.S. Figure Skating member club who wish to develop a new Special Olympics/Therapeutic Skating program. Selected club will most effectively demonstrate how the grant will be used to expand upon or improve opportunities for Special Olympics and Therapeutic Skating participants.
Applications are due Friday, August 30, 2014.Click here for more information and to apply.