- U.S. Qualifying Competitions
- Find an Event
- 2016 Prudential U.S. Championships
- 2015 Progressive Skate America
- 2015 U.S. International Figure Skating Classic
- Major Events
- TV Schedule
- Order Qualifying Competition Video
- Qualifying Structure
- Hosting an Event
- Event Photos
- Nonqualifying Competition Announcements
2011 Skate Detroit
July 19 - July 23, 2011
Detroit Skating Club, 888 Denison Court, Bloomfield Hills, Michigan 48302
For more information, please contact Georgia Hartsell at 248.332.3000 ext. 102 or email@example.com.
The U.S. Figure Skating Technical Panel Committee is hosting a Continuing Education Seminar in conjunction with this competition. For more information, click here (PDF).
The U.S. Figure Skating Judges Committee has approved this competition for trial judging. If you would like to trial judge this competition, please follow the application instructions in rule JR 16.10. To view a current copy of the rulebook, click here (PDF).