- U.S. Qualifying Competitions
- Find an Event
- 2016 Prudential U.S. Championships
- 2015 Progressive Skate America
- 2015 U.S. International Figure Skating Classic
- Major Events
- TV Schedule
- Order Qualifying Competition Video
- Qualifying Structure
- Hosting an Event
- Event Photos
- Nonqualifying Competition Announcements
2014 National Technical Panel Seminar: Singles, Pairs and Dance
March 20 - March 23, 2014
DoubleTree by Hilton Minneapolis - Park Place
1500 Park Place Blvd. | Minneapolis, MN 55416
hotel informationPhone: 1-800-245-9190
Room rate: $99 + tax/per night for standard room (single - quad occupancy)
Deadline to get the group rate is Feb. 26. Only a limited number of rooms are available in the block, so register early to make sure you get one.
A more specific agenda, as well as arrival and departure times based on candidate level, will be provided after a candidate is officially accepted to the seminar.
QUALIFICATIONSTo be eligible, you must adhere to the qualifications set forth in the 2014 U.S. Figure Skating Rulebook, rules TPCR 4.00-4.04, and the Advancement Guidelines available on the U.S. Figure Skating website. It is your responsibility to verify your qualifications prior to applying.
If you are applying to advance your current certification, you must first submit a Technical Panel Application for Advancement to the appropriate Sectional Vice Chair (SVC) on the Technical Panel Committee. Please refer to the Technical Panel Advancement Procedures for more information.
COSTData Operators and Technical Specialists
Expenses including travel, hotel and meals are the responsibility of each attendee.
APPLICATION AND ACCEPTANCETo apply, please complete the online application at:
Applications will only be accepted through this online form. Payment is NOT required with the application but will be requested later only of those who are accepted.
SPACE IS LIMITED (especially for data). Priority for accepting applications will be granted as follows:
1. Sectional officials seeking national promotion will have first priority
2. Officials seeking recertification will have second priority
3. Qualified new officials seeking a first appointment will have third priority
4. Nonqualifying and regional officials seeking promotion will have fourth priority
5. Current officials attending for practice will have fifth priority
6. All other applicants will be accepted on a first-come-first-served basis as space permits
Where all else is equal, those who apply first will be accepted first.
No one will be notified of acceptance until the deadline has passed and all applications have been reviewed. All applicants will be notified of acceptance no later than Feb. 3.
The deadline to apply is Sunday, Jan. 26, 2014.